Abelyn
Monday, February 8, 2010
Bye Bye.

 
I'm just not into blogging anymore. I think I would rather read than write. Who knows maybe one day i'll say bye. No juice what to do? I'll think of something.

You don't read, what do i write for?

4:34 AM





Photobucket Evelyn is my name and 14 is my age. I can't explain myself - just read.





archive

/ Can You Imagine?
/ Has The Sky Ever Stopped Moving?
/ Ang Pau
/ Do you enjoy making people sad?
/ :(
/ The third week of school has now begun. I cannot b...
/ Fuck you. OLD MAN.
/ do you get what is sarcastic?
/ I don't have a resolution for twenty10 but i will ...
/ Oh, SAY IT OUT LOUD.


Stalk Them

Adele
Adeline
Afeefah
Ailin
Audrey
Bazilah
Calintz
Chermaine
Cheryl
Chooi Ling
Dal && Izzaty
Ding Yan Ni
Hanna
Izzaty
Jia Yi
Jil Ee
Jing Wei
Joey
Jye Yih
Kah Yean
Kashminni
Kavitha
Nazirah
Nicole
Nithya
Pey Yinn
Regene
Shiao Cee
Siew Woon
Sebastian Sim
Uneconnie
Vennessa
Vincy
Wee King
Xia Xue
YeeWern
Yiru






credits

Design/Layout by cheryl/bracesgirl_basketball
Basecodes by
★CRUSHthespeaker
Thankful to
blogskins