Abelyn
Friday, January 29, 2010
Can You Imagine?

Yes, Can you imagine that i sleep talk. - and i don't mean talking in my sleep as in literally answering my phone and talking to someone then waking up not remembering anything.

I was tired to went to bed at around 9 - Yee wern called me at 10 plus. She called to tell me she couldn't go to school cz she was sick and i kept asking her why? HA? Why? Ha? and all that. But in the morning my dad and i went to fetch her to school and we waited for her for 15 minutes because I was actually sleep talking.

I am weird.

6:22 PM





Photobucket Evelyn is my name and 14 is my age. I can't explain myself - just read.





archive

/ Has The Sky Ever Stopped Moving?
/ Ang Pau
/ Do you enjoy making people sad?
/ :(
/ The third week of school has now begun. I cannot b...
/ Fuck you. OLD MAN.
/ do you get what is sarcastic?
/ I don't have a resolution for twenty10 but i will ...
/ Oh, SAY IT OUT LOUD.
/ Look Up and Say Thank You Dad.


Stalk Them

Adele
Adeline
Afeefah
Ailin
Audrey
Bazilah
Calintz
Chermaine
Cheryl
Chooi Ling
Dal && Izzaty
Ding Yan Ni
Hanna
Izzaty
Jia Yi
Jil Ee
Jing Wei
Joey
Jye Yih
Kah Yean
Kashminni
Kavitha
Nazirah
Nicole
Nithya
Pey Yinn
Regene
Shiao Cee
Siew Woon
Sebastian Sim
Uneconnie
Vennessa
Vincy
Wee King
Xia Xue
YeeWern
Yiru






credits

Design/Layout by cheryl/bracesgirl_basketball
Basecodes by
★CRUSHthespeaker
Thankful to
blogskins