Abelyn
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Ang Pau



Photo credits to whoever concerns. :)


Compare the above two pictures. Not bad what the Klang Bah Gua SDN. BHD. one?( BHB use paint ownself make) Guess this is who the - italian woman , indian woman and hokkien man work for. Too bad you don't read my blog. :) the answer is right here.


Its a miracle my niece cannot say I love you properly - instead i eff you. but can say Gong Xi, Ang Pau so accurately.


Sports day, Cross Country and bla bla bla is all coming up. The begining of the year is just really buzy
 and yes i am in the line for Chinese New Year. I always have been even until now. :)


There was a talk today and WOW, ck and liew made it fun. >< Unbelievable thing happened :D i didn't pinch myself. I was "invited" kononye - for the magic trick and yeah - a BOMBASTIC wedding went on. yikes. NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO HAPPEN! AH, but who to blame they are siao people and fun.


I decided to go for volleyball today. It was a TOTAL last minute decision, luckily my dad was A-OKAY with it. I went to Cheryl's house and only went to the court at about 4. Playing with you-know-who is a major fun! Someone, actually believed  i was her mother. I'm not hinting i sound old, but hinting the ingenius of others. :) 


Thaipusam = NO SCHOOL.



4:11 AM





Photobucket Evelyn is my name and 14 is my age. I can't explain myself - just read.





archive

/ Do you enjoy making people sad?
/ :(
/ The third week of school has now begun. I cannot b...
/ Fuck you. OLD MAN.
/ do you get what is sarcastic?
/ I don't have a resolution for twenty10 but i will ...
/ Oh, SAY IT OUT LOUD.
/ Look Up and Say Thank You Dad.
/ Okay I Can Talk Lah.
/ 67. I'm the ugly duckling thats back for the becom...


Stalk Them

Adele
Adeline
Afeefah
Ailin
Audrey
Bazilah
Calintz
Chermaine
Cheryl
Chooi Ling
Dal && Izzaty
Ding Yan Ni
Hanna
Izzaty
Jia Yi
Jil Ee
Jing Wei
Joey
Jye Yih
Kah Yean
Kashminni
Kavitha
Nazirah
Nicole
Nithya
Pey Yinn
Regene
Shiao Cee
Siew Woon
Sebastian Sim
Uneconnie
Vennessa
Vincy
Wee King
Xia Xue
YeeWern
Yiru






credits

Design/Layout by cheryl/bracesgirl_basketball
Basecodes by
★CRUSHthespeaker
Thankful to
blogskins